Cauliflower Egg Bhurji is a delicious recipe that is considered highly beneficial for health terms and it also consist of great taste to satisfy your senses. You’ll amazed to see that how easy it’s to prepare cauliflower egg bhurji.
You can try cauliflower egg bhurji using almost any vegetable you want. A few options include mushroom egg bhurji, corn egg bhurji or egg paneer, acorn in bhurji and capsicum egg bhurji egg Bhurji, beans egg bhurjee and asparagus bhurji and so on.
Recipe for Cauliflower Egg Bhurji
Time to prepare: 10 min
Total cooking time: 15 min
Serves: 4 people
- Cauliflower – 1 (finely chopped)
- Eggs – 3 (beaten)
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Green Chillies – 3-4
- Salt to taste
- Pepper – taste
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves 1 Strand
- Garlic 1 clove (grated)
- Ginger Half ” slice (grated) Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets, then place it in warm salted hot water. It should rest in the hot water for around 5 minutes. The worms will be killed within the florets.
- In a pan, heat oil and then splutter seeds of mustard cumin seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves, and urad dal.
- Sauté the chopped onions and green chillies.
- As the onions begin to turn golden brown Add the cauliflower with the salt needed. Cook for a few minutes. Because the cauliflower is cut into pieces, it can be cooked in only 2 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat eggs in separate bowls.
- Eggs can be added to the cauliflower. Add freshly crushed black pepper. Don’t disturb it over the next couple of minutes.
- After that, mix all of it together, and then stir fry until the egg is cooked. Then, switch off.
Instructions on how to make Cauliflower Egg Bhurji
Clean the cauliflower and cut into florets. If you prefer the cauliflower cut into smaller pieces, grated the cauliflower or use a food processor for shredding it.
Incubate them in boiling water with salt for 5 minutes in order to rid yourself of worms that are tiny. In 5 mins, you can drain the water. It is now all set to be cooked.
The oil is heated in a pan in a pan, add spices cumin seeds and mustard seeds curry leaves and urad daal.
Incorporate the chopped onions as well as green chillies. Fry for a couple of minutes.
As the onions begin to turn golden brown Add the chopped cauliflower along with the required salt. Cook the cauliflower covered until it is soft.
Beat eggs separately and then add them to the cauliflower. Add fresh ground black pepper. Do not stir for another two minutes.
Then, stir fry until the egg is cooked and is incorporated with the pieces of cauliflower. Take a break and relax.
- Serve this dish with rice as a dish for chapatti, or fill it with bread for sandwiches.
- You can also eat it in an salad.