Egg Tadka Dal Recipe – How are you? I hope that you enjoyed our last recipe and did your best to recreate the recipe at home. You likely have tried a variety of Dal Tadka that you could get from a Dhabas on the road at some point throughout your lifetime? We always wonder why we’re unable to create Tasty Dal Tadka like outside Dhabas and today I am sharing with you the recipe for Dim Tadka, the highest selling Egg Tadka in Bengal threads.
Tadka dal is widely accessible in roadside dhabas in Punjab and Bengal People who usually journey by road to stop off at dhaba will have had this dhaba style daal Tadka. Egg Tadka Dal is one recipe that is only made by Dhabas in Bengal. In no large or small restaurant or hotel, you’ll see it, so if you’ve ever been to Kolkata or West Bengal, then you should taste this recipe at least once. This recipe is not just delicious and nutritious however, it is made using fewer ingredients and takes very little time. Tadka dal is created by mixing several lentils together with moong dal. It is delicious and can have them served with roti or the phulka or paratha. If you’re looking to cook up some new recipes that taste delicious healthy, quick and easy You should definitely test this egg tadka dal recipe at home. Continue reading this article until the end to find out the recipe for Egg Tadka Dal given by us.
Essential ingredients for Egg Dal Tadka recipe:
- 4 eggs
- Around 200 grams of moong Dal
- 50 grams gram dal
- 2 large onion pieces (finely chopped)
- 2 medium-sized tomato pieces (finely chopped)
- A minimum of 3-4 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely crushed or grated)
- 10-15 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- About 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt as per your the taste
- 1 tsp red chilli kashmiri
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi
Egg Tadka Recipe:
- For making egg tadka first, you must make the dal. To do that, first, wash the lentils in clean water. after washing them, place them into a pressure cooker with 500ml of water as well as turmeric powder, and salt. Put it on the gas. Bring it to a boil on a moderate heat for about approximately 8-10 minutes until the cooker’s whistle is heard.
- Once the lentils have been cooked to perfection, you need to prepare egg burri. to do this, pour the oil in a pan, then put it on the stove and allow the oil to warm up. Once it is heated, add four eggs that are raw in the pan , so that it’s half-small. By adding a teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 1/2 a teaspoon salt to fry the egg well. Once the egg has cooked, remove it on a plate and store it.
- It is now time to warm the egg to do this, take a second pan, put four tablespoons of olive oil into it and heat it up at the point that the heart is hot then add the finely chopped onion garlic, ginger, and cook them until the onions don’t become brown in hue. Once the onions’ color changes then add finely chopped green chillies and after they have been fried for a few minutes then add tomatoes that have been finely chopped and cook them on medium heat for about 1 minute.
- After you have cooked the onions green chilies, tomatoes and onions light, mix in a bit of Kashmiri red chiliand kasoori methi and turmeric powder, and cook the ingredients lightly. After you have cooked the spices together with tomatoes and onions for two seconds, pour the boiling lentils, stirring thoroughly, then mix the lentils and each spice. Pour in as the amount of water as you need.
- Once the hair is cooked in tomatoes and onions then add the cooked egg bhurji into it and mix it thoroughly. You must now prepare the tempering for butter. Put one tablespoon of butter in the frying kadai. Once melting then add one-half teaspoon of minced ginger as well as Kashmiri red chillies to the butter, and then burn it slightly. Once the red chillies start to crackle then add this mixture into the boiling daal, and combine everything thoroughly.
- When the lentils have been cooked for 3-4 minutes, shut off the flame and serve the hot dal with paratha, roti or rice by serving freshly chopped coriander on top of the lentils.
Essential ingredients for Egg Tadka recipe:
- Make sure to use only moong dal peeled and gram dal for egg tempering.
- For making egg tadka first make egg bhurji. After that, place the bhurji into the dal otherwise the dal will be able to leave the water.
- If the lentils have water, add a teaspoon of flour that is dry to the lentils, and mix well and be careful not to over-add flour. Adding flour can cause the lentils to become more dense.
There are a few small points to remember
Keep in mind that recipe from Bengal’s Famous Egg Tadka recipe can be prepared at home, and will surely win anyone’s heart. It’s not that difficult to prepare this recipe, and no major ingredients are needed.
It is possible to enjoy this egg tadka by eating it with paratha, roti, or rice. It will surely be loved by all your relatives. What did you think of this recipe? And how did you cook this recipe? Let us know down below in the comments section.
Also, if you like this article on recipe and you want to forward this article to your relatives and friends on other social networks and, if you’d like to inquire about another recipe, or to learn how to prepare the recipe you like. Then keep visiting our website for more such interesting recipes.
Now, you can ask us via commenting or playing around with the comments, and we’ll try to share the recipe you have requested.
Be happy and stay healthy..