Egg curry is easy to prepare. To prepare it, the eggs are cooked and fritted in oil. following that, after cooking the spices making gravy, and then adding eggs to it, it is cooked for some period of time.
Egg curry in an enticing glance
Recipe Cuisine: The number of people you will need at least 1 to 2
Time required: 30 minutes to an half an hour
Meal Type: Non-Veg
- 4 eggs
- 3 onions (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaf (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red chilies
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- black pepper powder
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- salt according to your preference
Preparation Method for egg curry
- Begin by boiling eggs inside a tiny pan at medium-high heat.
- After boiling the eggs, shut off the flame and place eggs in an empty bowl filled with cold water. You can keep the eggs for a while.
- When the egg is cool, peel off the egg’s peel and create an incision using an instrument or cut the egg with a toothpick or matchstick. (So it is possible that all the spice are able to be added to the inside portion inside the egg).
- After this, put the the pan over medium heat to ensure heating.
- After the oil has reached a temperature of hot, put the boiled egg in it and fry until it is translucent golden from all sides.
- After cooking the egg then remove it to a dish and place cumin seeds to the oil. Cook them until the seeds crackle.After that, you can add the onion and ginger-garlic paste, and cook until it turns golden.
- After cooking the onions then add the green chilies and tomatoes Mix well, fry for 3-4 minutes. Then cover it and let it sit for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After the time specified when the tomatoes and onions are completely melted, include red and black chilies garam masala, turmeric, and coriander powder, and fry for two to three hours while stirring.
- After this add salt mix well , and cook with a stirring motion until it is cooked for two minutes.
- When the spices are cooked well, add the water and cook it until the water comes to boils.
- After it has reached a boiling point, pour the egg in and let it cook it covered until 5-7 minutes.
- After the time specified you can turn off the flame and add the coriander leaves, and stir well.
- Egg curry is now ready to be served, pour it into the bowl and consume it hot, along with rice or roti, and then serve it to other people.
Egg Curry makes a delightfully rich tomato gravy made of onion, similar to those you find in Dhabas. This is a great dish to serve with rice or paratha , and a fresh salad served on the side.
This Egg curry is reminiscent of the traditional egg curries available in Dhabas. It’s a rich, spicy Onion tomato gravy, with oil that drips down side and provides a smoky taste. It’s perfect with paratha or naan.
A trip on Indian highways would be incomplete without stopping at Dhabas. There isn’t an extensive menu in these locations, but you’ll receive hot and fresh food. Naan or roti from Tandoori, dal fry and chana masala chicken curry, and egg curry are a among my top choices and of course, with plenty of lemon, onions, and green chillies are added, the eating experience becomes even more alluring over there.
How To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Egg?
I’m sure boiling eggs isn’t something that you have to know. It’s very basic, so why do you need an explanation for it. However, I frequently hear of people struggling to make perfectly cooked and peeled eggs. This is why for you to have perfectly boiled eggs, there are two aspects that are important. The first is the time of cooking and the other is the age of the egg.
The egg should be in good condition. If eggs are old and brittle, it difficult to peel the eggs. Place eggs in a container that’s covered with water. Bring it to a simmer and simmer for about 6-7 minutes. Utilizing a slotted spoon, take it off and then place it inside cold, ice-cold water. As soon as the temperature is lower and it is safe to handle, remove the eggs.
How To Make Spicy Egg Curry?
The process to make this egg curry is as every other type of curry. The process begins with making the tomato sauce base with onions.
The majority of egg curries don’t require cooking eggs prior to adding them in the gravy. However, I do like to toast eggs until brown spots appear. It adds flavor. Mix egg with a bit of chilli, salt, and turmeric powder. Pour in hot oil, and then toss it until you can see tiny brown spots.
In the same pan, add butter , and fry the dry chilli until it becomes smokey. Saute onions until they are soft and begins to turn brown. Making sure that onion is cooked to the correct stage is crucial. Raw onion in the gravy isn’t pleasant to taste. Then, add the ginger garlic paste and cook to ensure that the smell has gone.
Mix all the spice powder , excluding salt, garam masala. Cook until the spice mixture is delicious. Be attentive in this process. You can mix the dry spice with the water to make 1/4 cup, then add it to the pan. The cooking of dry spices in oil will release the flavor.
Add chopped tomatoes , and cook until the tomato mixture is incorporated. Add chopped green chilli, and crushed Kasuri methi.
Amazing Suggestions For Preparing The Best Egg Curry
- When cooking onions, add a generous amount of salt. This makes onion sweat more quickly.
- If you’re concerned of burning the spice after adding them to the pan, mix all the spices in 1/4 cup of water to create the paste. Then, add it to the pan.
- To speed up the cooking of tomatoes, cut your tomatoes (not in a deep) and then microwave them for five minutes. After cooling down chop it up.
- To get the best flavor, use freshly ground spices, or at the very least spices that are less than 10 days older.