Egg Pulao recipe is a amazing recipe that is made from Eggs that have been boiled along with Basmati Rice. The fragrant basmati rice is cooked using Eggs and Spices. It’s a fantastic warm and cozy Indian dish that blends the flavor of eggs and rice with the flavor that is made of tomatoes and onions.
Pulao is distinct from biryani. Check out many Egg Recipes on the website of eggcurry.in, including Egg Fried Rice, Egg Bhurji, Egg Biryani, Egg Paratha and other recipes. You’ll notice that the egg Biryani preparation or Egg Pulao is distinct. Egg Pulao Recipe isn’t requiring a lot of ingredients and is easier for cooking in comparison to Egg Biryani.
I don’t adhere to any specific recipe, preferring to mix in spices and other ingredients at a time. I prefer making this pulao faster and easy. I took a lot of detailed photos and had to cut down several to make the post sensible. It might seem like much more work than it really is, since this egg biryani comes in numerous pieces that eventually come together in a single dish. And for serving there is no need for a food item other than the basic salad and Cucumber Raita and chips or papad.
It’s a perfect sunny day to cook the delicious Egg Pulao Recipe, so let’s start cooking. You can accomplish a variety of things simultaneously. I’ve written out the order I prepared the dish. The total time will be determined by the speed at which you get things accomplished. I utilized Tandoori Chicken Masala in my egg pulao recipe because it adds a distinct flavor and a delicious consistency to my dish. It can be found in any grocery store. If you are unable to find the masala, you can add garam masala.
Find other Biryani recipes, if you are able to take some time browsing through. My top choices include Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Vegetable Biryani, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani and Paneer Biryani.
How do experts make Egg Pulao Recipe
Egg Pulao Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time Taken: 30 mins
Yield: 3 cups
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 326
Serving size: 14.4g
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 star aniseed
- 1 green cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 2 peppercorns
- 1 leaf from a bay
- 1 onion Finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 chilies green, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt (curd/dahi)
- 1 teaspoon powder of chili red
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of tandoori chicken masala as well as garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed Kasuri methi (dry Fenugreek)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Few coriander leaves, chopped
- Few mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown onions fried (for garnishing)
- Salt to taste
- Soak 1 cup of basmati rice for 2 cups in water, for about 20 mins. Boil the rice with salt, drain , and set aside. For the recipe for brown onions, refer to the recipe below. Brown Onions recipe. Make sure to set it aside because it is going to be used as garnish for this the pulao. Cook 4 eggs with water. Let them cool down, then peel them. Cut each egg in two pieces and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a vessel that is deep and include 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds 1 star aniseed and 1 green cardamom. Add 2 peppercorns, 2 cloves and one bay leaf. Cook for a few minutes, until the cumin seeds start to pop.
- Add 1 finely chopped onion and 2 green chilies finely chopped. Cook for a few minutes and then immediately stir in the ginger garlic paste.
- Cook on a low fire until the onion gets a slightly brown. Then add two tomatoes chopped. Mix well and allow to cook for about two minutes on low flame, until the tomatoes turn mushy, and a little liquid.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt and mix it well.
- Cook for a further minute.
- Mix in red chili powder turmeric powder Tandoori masala powder salt according to your preference.
- Add methi kasuri crushed.
- Set the pieces carefully on the eggs in a dish that has been cooked.
- Stir gently, then add the rice that has been cooked. Apply a small amount of oil the rice. It adds a nice flavor to the Pulao.
- And lastly, garnish it with Coriander leaves, onions in brown, and mint leaves.
- Mix gently and cover the pot. Allow to cook on a low heat for a few minutes.
- Egg Pulao is ready to be served alongside Salad as well as Raita as well just enjoy in its own way.
- Soak the Rice when you put the kadai on the stove for sautéing your ingredients. So that Rice will not break while cooking.
If you are planning to make this egg pulao recipe for an event or for guests, you could prepare the ingredients beforehand, like boiling eggs ahead and then store them in the refrigerator without peeling. Peel and cut them up before using the eggs. You can boil the rice ahead of time and then set them aside. It is also possible to cook the rice, then store it in the refrigerator. It can be cooked along with the masala and it will be fine. This should also allow the rice to remain separate grains. It is possible to add saffron to this pulao, it’s an excellent scent.