Sandwiches are among the easiest meals you can prepare for dinner or breakfast during the week. I am aware of how women who work are feeling when they return from work, or are getting ready to go to the day’s work. Making time for work and home isn’t an easy task. It’s not even possible to prepare those fancy Tiffin dishes. I suggest sandwiches for women or bachelors seeking something nourishing and can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
Of all the sandwich types of sandwiches, those made with eggs are the simple and easily accessible. Eggs are commonly found in every household and they cook fast. It is not required to make any preparation prior to cooking. It’s quite rich in protein and a good substitute to fill you up extensively. This is why it is my most-loved combinations. I have shared French toast recipes that use eggs and bread. I’ll be sharing other variations in the near future.
The sandwich of today is yet another bread and egg combo i.e. scrambled eggs sandwich. In this sandwich, scrambled eggs are tossed with creamy mayonnaise, and then sandwiched between bread slices. Try this easy recipe and then share your feedback.
Recipe for Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Eggs – 2
- Bread Slices – 2
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Crumbled Black Pepper – to taste
- Butter – 1 Tbsp
- Spring Onions, or Cilantro (chopped) approximately 1/4 cup
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add black pepper and salt. Mix it all together.
- Place the pan in the oven and melt the butter. Pour the eggs that have been beat.
- The eggs should simmer for about a minute. After that , scramble it.
- The scrambled eggs should be removed from the bowl. Mix some spring onions that you have chopped up to it.
- Mix the mayonnaise in with it.
- Slice a piece of bread, and then spread the mix on it. Then, take another piece of bread and use it for topping.
- Toast the sandwich both sides until crisp. Serve warm.
Instructions on how to make Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Break the eggs into the bowl, add black pepper, salt to beat the eggs.
Prepare a pan, melt butter and pour eggs beats. The eggs will cook and scramble.
Take the scrambled eggs out of an empty bowl. Mix with chopped spring onions and mayonnaise. Sometimes, I’ll add some chopped capsicum or mushrooms to this.
Slice a piece of bread, and then spread this mixture on it. Then, take another slices of bread and use it for topping.
Toast the sandwich from both sides until it is crispy. Lastly, Serve warm.
Serving Scrambled Egg Sandwich
- This sandwich is great with mint ketchup or tomato Chutney